Port of Call: Çanakkale & Bozcaada
Çanakkale/Troy* Cruise Port & Bozcaada Cruise Port, Çanakkale – TURKEY
*UNESCO World Heritage Site
|When to Travel:||All Year Round|
|Price:||Starting from USD 259,00* for 2 people
*Price varies by group size and tour content
Our experiences explore one of the world’s most intriguing destinations: Troy*-Çanakkale and Bozcaada, Turkey. With experiential touches we tend to deliver intimate experience and the chance to get to know the locals. Our experiences are selected and curated to immerse you in the destination with highlights, alternative highlights, “off the beaten path” sights and breathtaking locations. They vary from traveler to traveler as we try to concentrate on the needs with unique and innovative experiences.
Each experience is matched with ideal modes of transportation, guidance and services depending on the port of call. Of course, you’ll also enjoy gourmet meals accompanied by select local beverages, all included in the price of your excursion. Imagine strolling from your cabin into a time machine of cultures enclaved on each other.
Some sample private shore excursion contents as per category…
• Battlefields of Gallipoli “Destination Highlight” category: Return ferry ride between Çanakkale-Eceabat, Gallipoli National Park for “Kabatepe Information Center/Simulation Center, Anzac Cove, Lone Pine, Conkbayýr Hill and British Memorial" and Lunch – Full Day / Apx 7 hours – Strenuous
• Bozcaada Highlights “Destination Highlight” category: Bozcaada Castle, Bozcaada Museum, Wine Tasting, Panoramic Drive around the island and Lunch – Full Day / Apx 6 hours – Strenuous
• Classical Çanakkale “Best of” category: Archeological Museum, Trojan Horse, Çimenlik Castle, Naval Museum, Yalý Haný and Clock Tower with some free time – Half Day / Apx 5 hours – Moderate
• Ancient Assos Port “Conceptualized” category: Ancient Assos, Berhamkale, Old Port “Ýskele” with wine & cheese offerings – Half Day / Apx 5 hours – Moderate
• Bozcaada on Foot “Best of” category: Bozcaada Castle, Bozcaada Museum, stroll through downtown with local food tasting – Half Day / Apx 4 hours – Moderate
• Iliada’s Troy “Best of” category: Troy* with its Excavation House and Trojan Horse replica – Half Day / Apx 4 hours – Moderate
• Panoramic Çanakkale “Less Walkers” category: Return ferry ride between Çanakkale-Eceabat and photo stops around Gallipoli Peninsula for “Kilitbayýr, Çanakkale War Memorial, Anzac Cove, Conkbayýrý Hill”, – Half Day / Apx 4 hours – Easy
• Dinner by Antiquity “Assos” “Boutique” category: Fancy dinner at Old Port “Ýskele” – Night / Apx 4 hours – Easy
• English Speaking Professional Local Guide (other major languages are available on request)
• Transportation in suitable size luxury vehicles; car or van or minivan
• Meals along with select local beverages (most dietary requirements can be catered)
• All explorations and entrance fees
• All parking fees
• Tips and gratuities
What to Bring and Wear
• SeaPass and photo ID
• Cash/credit card/s
• Comfortable clothing and footwear
Don’t compromise your pursuit of the extraordinary and unknown be open to new ideas in a cruise traveler format. Don’t go with the flow but try to experience the difference that is boldly and cautiously offered to you by our expertise. Meet your need for genuine exploration and discovery side by side with our team of flawless leaders who will bring inspiring stories from across Turkey.
When you travel with IZE, we show you some of the most remarkable places at all ports of calls but does so in a way that’s as enriching as we can make it. Our excursions planned and continuously refined with culture, experiential travel expertise and include elements that would be next to impossible to do otherwise. We will learn and share together; we will have a lot of fun and laughter, the joy that comes from making new discoveries in the care of IZE Travel. We offer an authentic and immersive look Turkey’s natural and cultural wonders, all through the eyes of passionate, knowledgeable travel enthusiasts.
We are all looking forward to joining passions together and exploring our destination…
You may try one of the following unique experiences too...
• Cultural Diversities
• History, Archaeology and Mythology
• Wine Tasting
• Culinary “Foodie Experience”
• Interaction with locals
• Tour for Less Walkers and more…
What most people are interested in is who are we? Well, we are a trio with a love for travel, simple as that. Actually, one of us is more concentrated on the technological side. But in our small universe, our core revolves around detail and service. We are curious about our geography and where we live, the wonders that we are surrounded in. Combining our passion, encouraging our curiosity and creativity, we reach out to our sole purpose which is a tailor-made travel for your off time.