Port of Call: Izmir & Çeþme
Izmir Port & Çeþme Cruise Ports, Izmir – TURKEY
*UNESCO World Heritage Site
**One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
|When to Travel:||All Year Round|
|Price:||Starting from USD 299,00* for 2 people
*Price varies by group size and tour content
Our experiences explore one of the world’s most intriguing destinations: Izmir and Çeþme, Turkey. With experiential touches we tend to deliver intimate experience and the chance to get to know the locals. Our experiences are selected and curated to immerse you in the destination with highlights, alternative highlights, “off the beaten path” sights and breathtaking locations. They vary from traveler to traveler as we try to concentrate on the needs with unique and innovative experiences.
Each experience is matched with ideal modes of transportation, guidance and services depending on the port of call. Of course, you’ll also enjoy gourmet meals accompanied by select local beverages, all included in the price of your excursion. Imagine strolling from your cabin into a time machine of cultures enclaved on each other.
Some sample private shore excursion contents as per category…
• Ephesus Intense “Destination Highlight” category: Ephesus* & Terrace Houses, House of Virgin Mary, Temple of Artemis**, Local Handicraft Village and Lunch – Full Day / Apx 8 hours – Strenuous
• Villages of Izmir “Cultural Diversities” category: Þirince Village & wine tasting, Kirazlý Village & Fruit collection, Weaving Village & lecture and Lunch at Villagers' House – Full Day / Apx 8 hours – Strenuous
• Ancient Pergamon “Best of” category: Acropolis*, Asclepion*, Red Hall, Pergamon Museum, Carpet Weaving Center and Lunch – Full Day / Apx 8 hours – Strenuous
• Chill-out in Çeþme “Water Related” category: Deluxe Beach Club, Resort & Spa with Sunbed/sun lounger, umbrella and towel – Half Day / Apx 6 hours – Easy
• Panoramic Izmir “Less Walkers” category: Panoramic tour of "Atatürk Monument, Alsancak Train Station, Pasaport Pier, Konak Mosque and Konak Clock Tower", Kemeraltý District and Agora – Half Day / Apx 4 hours – Moderate
• Best of Çeþme “Best of” category: Cesme Castle, Çakabey Monument, Ildýrý and Lunch – Full Day / Apx 6 hours – Moderate
• Çeþme’s Alaçatý Concept “Conceptualized” category: Aios Constantinos Church and stroll through tiny little streets with local food tasting – Half Day / Apx 4 hours – Moderate
• English Speaking Professional Local Guide (other major languages are available on request)
• Transportation in suitable size luxury vehicles; car or van or minivan
• Meals along with select local beverages (most dietary requirements can be catered)
• All explorations and entrance fees
• All parking fees
• Tips and gratuities
What to Bring and Wear
• SeaPass and photo ID
• Cash/credit card/s
• Comfortable clothing and footwear
Don’t compromise your pursuit of the extraordinary and unknown be open to new ideas in a cruise traveler format. Don’t go with the flow but try to experience the difference that is boldly and cautiously offered to you by our expertise. Meet your need for genuine exploration and discovery side by side with our team of flawless leaders who will bring inspiring stories from across Turkey.
When you travel with IZE, we show you some of the most remarkable places at all ports of calls but does so in a way that’s as enriching as we can make it. Our excursions planned and continuously refined with culture, experiential travel expertise and include elements that would be next to impossible to do otherwise. We will learn and share together; we will have a lot of fun and laughter, the joy that comes from making new discoveries in the care of IZE Travel. We offer an authentic and immersive look Turkey’s natural and cultural wonders, all through the eyes of passionate, knowledgeable travel enthusiasts.
We are all looking forward to joining passions together and exploring our destination…
You may try one of the following unique experiences too...
• Alternative Highlights and Sights “Off the Beaten Path”: Archaeological sites, Natural beauties, Leisure spots “sun – sea – sand” and more…
• Cultural Diversities
• History, Archaeology and Mythology
• Neighborhoods, Villages and Towns
• Shopping Paradise
• Interaction with locals
• Tour for Less Walkers
What most people are interested in is who are we? Well, we are a trio with a love for travel, simple as that. Actually, one of us is more concentrated on the technological side. But in our small universe, our core revolves around detail and service. We are curious about our geography and where we live, the wonders that we are surrounded in. Combining our passion, encouraging our curiosity and creativity, we reach out to our sole purpose which is a tailor-made travel for your off time.